I offer a safe and calm space to explore any difficulties you are experiencing in your life. Giving you an opportunity to explore with me either through talking therapy or using creative materials in a safe confidential place.
I can support you to explore your emotions and become more self-aware, helping you to look at unhelpful patterns of behaviour. Through our sessions look at understanding ways of regaining control, and explore coping strategies to improve communication to build on our strength and resilience.
I have a wide range of experience working with adults as a counsellor including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Anxiety and stress
- Working through past events from domestic abuse or trauma
- Childhood sexual abuse and sexual violence
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Bereavement and grief
- Self harm
- Physical and emotional abuse
- Low self-esteem